In order to connect Nextsale to your custom website, you need to install pixel code on your site pages to allow connection with the Nextsale platform.
To connect Nextsale to your custom site with pixel, follow the steps below:
Login to your Nextsale account > Click on the “Add your website” button on the top left.
2. Choose "Custom website" from the opened window. Push the "Next" button.
3. Write down your Site URL and Website name > click the "Connect website" button.
4. Here, you'll be provided with a unique pixel code. Push the "Copy to clipboard" button to copy the pixel. Next, click "Done".
5. Add the Nextsale pixel code to your website pages.
We recommend copy the pixel code and paste it inside the <head> and </head> tags of your website pages. Then refresh the page.
Note: The pixel code should be added to every page where Nextsale triggers going to be displayed.
6. Verify the pixel code is working.
Go back to the Pixel Install page. A green status message should appear. This is the verification that we have detected your pixel and your pixel is sending data.
It’s the final step in connecting your website and installing the pixel code.
In the following video, you can learn how to install Nextsale pixel code to your site as an example of a WordPress site:
Now that you've added your website and installed your pixel, you can create your first campaign.